GP Boyle & Company Ltd provides a professional service in all aspects of accounting and tax related issues. We represent businesses of all sizes, throughout many sectors across the UK and Ireland and specialise in cross border accounting. We pride ourselves in a close personal liaising with our clients.
- Prepare Annual Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies for both UK and ROI Clients
- Tax Advice, Guidance and Support
- Budgeting & Cash Flow Analysis
- Training on Sage Line 50 and other Accounting Software
As a professional accounting practice, we display a commitment to our clients in order to help improve and enhance business development while meeting the statutory and legal requirements set by the relevant Governing bodies.
- Statutory and Internal Audits
- Legal and Regulatory Support
- Compliance Services
We understand that no two businesses are run identically and that each individual business has its own unique set of achievements and goals. With this in mind, we endeavour to listen to our client’s needs, and together develop a strategy that is best suited, and then implement the necessary requirements in order to gain the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Support on IT Systems
- Business Development Advice
- Specialists in Grant Funding Application
- Succession Planning
Together with our IT partners, we assist in the installation, training and management of accountancy based IT systems.
- Support with IT Systems and Advice on Software
- New Company Formations
- Preparation and Submission of Annual Returns
- Registered Office Facility
GP Boyle & Company Ltd aim to provide help and Support in the settlement of all legal matters. This includes preparing and producing the required evidence, and providing expert testimony in court in order to resolve the dispute.
- Expert Witness Report
- Investigate Financial Irregularities
- Business Dispute Resolution
- Fraud Investigation
We are dedicated in helping relieve the burden that taxes can bring by offering advice and creating solutions that will help our clients achieve their business objectives and goals. Through consultation and planning, we are in constant correspondence with our client, and keep them informed and involved in all matters concerning their accounts.
- UK / ROI Tax Registration
- Personal / Corporation Tax Compliance
- VAT Return Preparation
- ClS / RCT
- Tax Planning
- Tax Investigations / Revenue Auditors
Combined experience with UK and Republic of Ireland taxes, we provide advice to all our clients facing the complex issues of operating in two tax jurisdictions with two different tax legislations.
- ROI Payroll
- Cross Border VAT
- Local Property Tax
- Residential Tenancies Board Registration
- Changes in Residency of Individuals and Companies
- Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT)
- Companies Registration Ofﬁce (CRO) Compliance